Chalenj utilizes a micro-action engine that directs individuals toward a desired outcome. Each micro-action includes unique features that increase engagement in order to successfully meet any challenge.
With Chalenj, anyone can turn their content, training or procedures into a challenge that is designed to achieve a desired outcome for their intended audience.
New Recruits & Employees
Vendors, Suppliers & Channel Partners
Social Media Followers & Brand Development
Investors & Donors
Customers, Clients & Prospects
Students & Participants
Constituents & Stakeholders
Transform learning, informing and even entertaining into a Chalenj
Chalenj helps anyone to:
- Create incremental and rapidly deployed content
- Edit and deploy content in real time
- Generate data on user activity
- Implement unlimited Chalenjs under one platform
- Validate action completion using multiple methods
- Publish public or private invitations to participate
- Increase engagement through a research based digital framework
- Lead a user to a desired outcome
Chalenj helps any targeted audience to:
- Learn new content and/or be entertained
- Evolve from a “view and post” to “view and do” engagement
- Retain content and apply it by leveraging micro-learning principles
- Complete a Chalenj on their timeframe – when and where they want
- Access a repository of content right from their phone at any time
- Achieve a desired outcome
Quick implementation and deployment
Getting started is easy!
Work with a Chalenj consultant to develop the purpose, objectives/actions and desired outcome for your Chalenj
The Chalenj development team gets to work building your Chalenj
Your Chalenj goes live!
Once live, completing a Chalenj is as simple as 1, 2, 3 & 4
User’s process for completing a Chalenj:
- Receives an email invitation to a Chalenj
- Opens Chalenj on their phone to view the actions assigned
- Completes all of the actions in the prescribed time frame
- Achieves the desired outcome
Chalenj in action
- Industry: Retail Channel Partners
- Situation: Pet food distributor in North America needed to provide product knowledge training quickly and effectively.
- Desired Outcome: Get retail staff to understand the benefits of the specific brand in order to accurately recommend it to customers.
- Chalenj: Staff were invited to a seven day Chalenj consisting of 2 actions per day. First action, 2-3 minute informational video and second action, knowledge review question.
- Chalenj Results: All staff completed the Chalenj within the 7 days and successfully passed a knowledge test.
- Industry: Higher Education
- Situation: College professor wanted to provide students with an opportunity to gain extra credit for those that were interested.
- Desired Outcome: Direct students to focus on key content in the course that was beneficial to their career upon graduation.
- Chalenj: Students were given 2 actions per week over 14 weeks. First action typically consisted of a video, article or infographic and the second action consisted of a couple of short multiple choice questions.
- Chalenj Results: 85% attempted the Chalenj, 70% successfully completed it over the 14 week period.
- Industry: Employment Services
- Situation: An employment agency wanted to enhance their candidate selection criteria to the interview process.
- Desired Outcome: To determine which candidates 1) completed the tasks, and 2) provided quality responses.
- Chalenj: Candidates who moved past the first interview were challenged to complete 3 actions per day over 2 days. Actions were tied to the desired competencies of the position.
- Chalenj Results: All candidates completed the Chalenj and the results were weighted into the overall hiring decision criteria.