Jeff Weber has launched three technology companies and has been immersed in Chicago’s startup community since 2009.
- Founder of Technology Resource Center, Inc., which earned an INC 500 Fastest Growing Company designation twice and was acquired in 2006 by a Fortune 500.
- Founded ZigaVite, a digital B2B platform designed to reward engagement between sales professionals and their prospects.
- Co-Founder of Job Search Board, Inc. (DBA SnagPad) in 2012, which is a digital workforce development platform used in nine states.
- Executive Director hired to create a financial services membership network for The Center of Financial Services Innovation and recruit promising fintech to apply for spots in the company’s Financial Services Innovation Lab.
- Executive Director of clinical technology for Unitedhealth Group’s $42B Medicaid division.
- Serving as Product Champion and Owner of three separate care & utilization management platforms.
- Author of “From Idea to Exit: The Entrepreneurial Journey”.
- Entrepreneur in Residence, Four Star Mushrooms, LLC.
- Mentor, The Founder Institute – Chicago Chapter.
Driven to accomplish big goals and hunt unicorns. Currently in the process of climbing all 53 of Colorado’s 14k+ summits.
Mahabir Prasad’s experience includes software development in a variety of languages as well as strategic executive roles. Software that Mahabir has created is being used by millions of users across the world. Mahabir’s 15 years of software development experience includes:
- Founder and CEO of i-Web Services – a Houston-area software and consulting company
- Founder and Chief Strategist at JumpUpper
- Worked as a technical director at Learning Transfer Solutions Global in the training and development industry
When not working with software, Mahabir is spending time with his wife and child and is looking forward to welcoming their second child into the world shortly. He also enjoys the outdoors and a fun round of cricket.
John-Paul (JP) Hatala launched three technology companies, runs an educational consulting business and is a professor in Human Resource Development
- Co-Founder of Job Search Board, Inc. (DBA Snagpad) in 2012, which is a digital workforce development platform in nine states.
- Founded the consulting business Flowork International, LLC, which delivers services in the education, government and private sector fields.
- Has been a professor in the field of Human Resource development for over 15 years with a research interest in career development, learning and development, organizational development and social network analysis.
- Held numerous director positions in corporate and non-profit organizations.
- Author of ‘The Job Search Cookbook’ and the ‘Strategic Networker’.
- Has published over 100 articles in scholarly journals, conferences and trade publications.
Love competition and getting involved in recreational sports like ice hockey, tennis, golf and boating.