You may provide personal information which is stored in Chalenj. Only authorized employees of Chalenj, LLC. and authorized designees of you will have access to this information.
Chalenj believes in protecting your privacy. When we collect personal information from you on our website or application, we comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union and Switzerland. We comply with Canada’s Consumer Privacy Protection Act (CPPA), implemented via the broader Digital Charter Implementation Act. These are our promises to you:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. When applicable we’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer. If we need to transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, issue a complaint, or to remove and fully delete your personal data on Chalenj contact us at:
1400 Picardy Lane
Hoffman Estates, IL. 60192
Headquarters: (847) 624-9504
When you visit our website, we may collect usage information, such as the URL you came from, your IP address and domain type (e.g. .com or .org, etc.), your browser type and speed, general location of your server, and the pages of our site that were viewed during a visit. This information is used for internal purposes only and helps us to continually improve our website and service delivery.
We have installed robust firewalls to prevent external access into our systems. In addition, our servers are hosted at a leading third-party facility for added security and reliability.